Are you are reliable, hard working and have an eye for detail? Then get in touch! We regularly have opportunities for people seeking permanent full time or part time employment in a variety of roles.
Current Roles Available
Experienced Team Leader – Specialised Cleaning Services
Are you looking for a challenge and want to make a positive impact in the cleaning industry? This role could be for you.
We are seeking an experienced team leader to join our specialist cleaning team for an immediate start.
This full-time position will be servicing the Auckland region.
You will be required to work early mornings and after hours. Main responsibilities include carrying out cleaning duties with high standards of hygiene and health and safety, coordinate staff activities such as rostering, monitoring attendance and performance.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in post-construction cleaning and commercial cleaning.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in management or being team leader.
• Have an eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good time management skills.
• Reliable, honest and attentive to detail.
• Flexible ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to learn.
Helpful but not essential
• Carpet cleaning experience
• Vinyl floor / concrete floor cleaning experience
- Competitive wage rates.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to grow and build your own cleaning franchise.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- All candidates must have full driver’s license.
- The successful applicant will be checked through the Ministry of Justice.